12.18.2009

Home Again

Well... this tranquil setting is not my home (i wish), but my sister in-laws historic 1700's home in Connecticut. We are safely back in Chicago after a week long road trip visiting our families in PA and CT. I've got loads of catching up to do and pictures to sort through... all to be shared with you soon!

Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" and let you know I'm still breathing :) It's good to get away and good to be back~ and missed being here with you on my blog, a little "home" of sorts.

Oh, BTW... Gemini the feral cat is a girlie! Her post-op recovery indoors went well and I released her back outside the day before we left town. She was very anxious to be free again and bolted right out of the trap, trotted down the alley and disappeared through a fence to her cat-quarters. That makes the last TNR for the season until spring!

Enjoy your Friday :)

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

welcome home peng peng!
i am looking forward to seeing your photos!
:) melissa