10.24.2009

Yes, I'm Still Breathing

I can't believe a week has flown by already since my last post! So what have I been up to? Well, I'd much rather hear what you've been doing, but since you asked ;) the usual... sewing, shipping, wondering what to make for lunch, winterizing the house, watching DVD's (our evening ritual), drinking lots of tea. Tuckered-out-Bunny was my project tonight.. poor fella's been through 2 rounds of 'antiquing' then I decided he just didn't feel authentic. So I took out all his innards and saw his limp body on my lap.. doesn't he look so pathetic that he's cute? No worries, he's much happier now and re-stuffed.

If you're wondering about the cat saga: I've yet to catch a kitty for TNR.. my first attempt was last night- I had to shoo away 2 raccoons from my trap! And I got a chill to my bone standing in the alley from a safe distance monitoring the whole thing. So I have to work on my strategy. The trap is set again tonight, with sardine juice. Wish me luck!

P.S. I feel an update happening this week!! Stay tuned for the big annoucement!

2 comments:

Mare said...

I really love that tuckered out bunny....he does look sad all unstuffed like that. I do hope you show him all re-stuffed and perky soon!

teddybearswednesday said...

I love the bunny too, he's special. Although it is awful I quite like him in his unstuffed state. He's really beautiful!