10.31.2009

Happy All Hallow's Eve!

The kiddies will soon be parading the neighborhood in their colorful costumes, eagerly filling their sacks with chocolates and candies! Last night we picked up a few bags of Hershey's miniatures, and I'm restraining myself from eating any more Krackel bars (2 so far, maybe 3 by the end of this post). I just want these darn chocolates out of my sight already! On a side note, I had no luck trapping feral cats last night, with the crazy wind/post-rain storm. Will try again next week, hopefully we'll have milder weather.

Halloween Hugs to everyone, and an extra squeeze to those who adopted bears and necklaces from yesterdays update! Thank you so much! There are still some wonderful bears needing homes, so do take a look :)

And to close this last post of October-is-Cat-Month:
"You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial proverb
p.s. Remember to set your clocks back an hour tonight :)

No comments: