1.02.2011

Peng Peng Bears 8th Anniversary!





"you've come a long way, baby..." my 1st ever mini bear/ eBay offering- Charles, from 2003!
happy 2011! hope your holidays were fun, toasty and filled with love. can you believe this month marks my 8th year of bear making? that's the longest "job" i've ever held down! to celebrate this occasion, i will be having a special *anniversary* bear update this month and will try to get some new patterns in my etsy shop. some designs may spark a memory to two :) check back here for sneak peeks through out the week... may your new year be off to a fabulous start!

7 comments:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Congratulations! Many happy memories for sure, and many more to come.

DollZandThingZ said...

Happy Anniversary! It seem like yesterday that I first saw your cute bears on the net! And I LOVE the dear sweet bear I won in your giveaway. It really makes me smile!

Best wishes for a very happy new year.

Kitty Vane said...

Very happy anniversary and happy new year too! May 2011 be beary awesome for you. :)

Tracy said...

Congratulations PP, and Happy Anniversary! I hope you'll be making your bears for many more years to come!

Folksie Linda said...

Congratulations.. alot of hard work and cute faces .. i can't believe it is eight years already..wow where does time go? Keep going.. your creations are a delight! Love ya, Linda

Peng Peng said...

thanks you guys! isnt it amazing how the bears have brought us all together? Happy New Year!

Folksie Linda said...

Wow Eight years already..where did that time go.. well Congratulations and you certainly deserve it on eight years of cuteness!!! Talk to you soon.. i have to talk to you about my hosting thingamajig.... Hugs, Linda