2.09.2010

Snow Day

Snow day = guilt-free staying indoors. BTW, the above pics are in color. For the first time in a loooong time I slept in 'til the gloriously late hour of 8am. No rushing off to my early gym class or errands to do that can't wait a day. As long as there is coffee, internet connection and a working furnace, I am good :) At some point I'll gear up and shovel the sidewalk, which I actually enjoy doing! Though today is looking to be a "shovel twice" kinda day.

All the more reason to be psyched about the TAMPA bear show this month! Which reminds me, I need to order new business cards pronto...

Stay warm (unless you live in a semi-tropical area, in which case you must invite me + Rob to visit)! xoxo

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
oh what a perfect winter day!
stay warm & cozy!
xoxoox
m & e