5.18.2009

Over the Weekend

Good day! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Here's some Tickseed cuttings from my first perennial plantings I did yesterday evening. It was a lot of wheel barreling + sneezes digging up the turf, but now we have the bona fide beginnings of a wild flower bed.

More Etsy Treasury love! LaTouchables has curated another cute one called "Boy Meets Girl", featuring my Mini Mushroom Dwelling. The Treasury already expired yesterday (sorry for the late notice!) but my little 'shroom is currently available in the shop.

If I were half inch tall, this is where I'd live :)

Have a marvelous Monday!

4 comments:

Kingfisher Farm said...

I love tickseed!! It's so cheerful! Have a great week. Pam

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
i just love your new sculptures and your flowers are amazing!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

And your scultures make great treasuries! XO

Peng Peng said...

thanks gals! xoxo