3.19.2009

Get to Gnome Me!

(click pic to see it big)

Look what popped out of the garden today! New Miniature Gnome Buddha Bears! I spied them planting seeds whilst singing a song... in a strange language I couldn't understand. But 'twas the most joyous tune I had ever heard! The shyest gnome hid behind a leaf and lost his pointed hat in the confusion, but a few minutes later he was happy to pose for my picture with his friends :O) I would gladly lend him my hat, but it would be a tad too big...


I will be posting these wee folk in my Etsy shop today and tomorrow. If you'd like to reserve a little gnome(s) just e-mail me. (Gnomes A, C, E are SOLD)

Happy day to you!

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
oh they are fabulous!
how fun!

Peng Peng said...

thanks GF!

Kingfisher Farm said...

Oh golly gee wolly these are just wonderful! Pam