12.12.2008

I'm in this! 1,000 Handmade Greetings


Hot of the presses: 1,000 Handmade Greetings: Creative Cards and Clever Correspondence (Paperback) by Laura McFadden. It was just published this month by Quarry Books. I'm thrilled that my little hand stamped holiday card made it in the book!

This pic is courtesy of Melissa who diligently got her copy right away! Thanks girl :) Her cute cards are also featured in this book. And whatsmore, I found out about the call for entries in 2007 from her blog, which she found out about it on Etsy. So double thanks!

Here's the card that was published. Buddha bear and Elephant wishing you *Happy Holidays*! And me too :O)

Have a fun Friday!

2 comments:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Its all good, so adorable! Pam

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
your card looks so awesome in the book. thank you so much for the shout out. you are the best!
xo
melissa