4.05.2009

New / Recent Web Sites to Peruse!


Recently I've had the honor to design new web sites for 2 amazing fellow teddy bear artists: Deb Beardsley and Art Rogers. Highly original work and always fresh.

Not only was Deb Beardsley a big inspiration to me, she was also one of my earliest encouraging supporters of my bear making. Deb also gave me my first 'official' web design job a few years ago when I initially overhauled her web site. And I just completed it's second incarnation/ relaunch of her brand spankin' new site last week! Check it out here.

Art Rogers: Anyone who knows about artist bears, knows about this guy. His work is unmistakable. When Art and his manager George approached me to design a web site for CVB, I was all like "I'm not worthy!" It was so fun designing it for them. Art is incredibly prolific and has a massive catalog of creatures, it boggles the mind. You must check it out here.

There are many other talented-peeps web sites I've had the pleasure to design, I have the links listed in the right sidebar --->

Well, that's a peek at some of the things I do "behind the scenes"! Happy web hopping!

No comments: