4.16.2009

New Bear ePattern #4 Marshmallow Peanutte!


At long last! I'm so happy to present my fourth ePattern: Marshmallow Peanutte! In this pattern I show you how to make a cute muzzled bear with footpads. The original bear had paper clay sculpted eyes, so I made a substitution in the pattern. The new ePattern is now up in my shop! What a fun project for the weekend!

Some quick sketches of new little bears...

and a neat stack of hand-dyed, short pile mohair that they will be born from. Bears are in the making!! Fun Fun!

Have a Terrific Thursday :)

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!

oh i just love your new pattern!

your hand dyed mohair is amazing!

xoxoxo
melissa

Mare said...

Great little sketches! Can't wait until they become REAL bears! :)

Peng Peng said...

thanks you guys!!

Karen said...

Hi Peng Peng,

Oh, I just love the little drawings and that mohair is yummy. The pinks are so soft and beautiful.
I look forward to your new bear update.
Have fun creating.