11.06.2009

Monkeying Around November 10th!

I faintly recall my bedroom door creaking in the middle of the night, then the barely audible tip toe of small soft feet. And as I drifted off into slumber I remember a voice, a small giggly voice, whispering "bananaaaaas, ba-na-naaaaas". Then I had dreamed about baking delicious banana bread, the kind with chocolate chips in the batter. When I awoke, a curious little sock hat was laying on the floor next to my bed, and my Moosewood cookbook opened to page 193: recipe for banana bread! Hmmmm... I suspect a little monkey high jinx is going on here!

Well, before I head off to the store to procure ingredients for banana bread, I wanted to announce that 3 NEW hand-dyed Sock Monkeys will be marking my debut on PFATT Marketplace November 10th! I'm excited and honored to have a virtual "sales booth" on PFATT Marketplace, in the good company of so many talented artists. What does this mean exactly for you? It means NEW creations on the 10th of every month, in addition to my own web site updates! How fun is that? And ordering is simple, just send me an e-mail as usual.

FYI, there are 2 PFATT's but both are (sorta) unrelated and separate entities. There's the eBay PFATT group (Primitive Folk Art Tea and Talk) and PFATT Marketplace (Primitive Folk Art Trinkets and Treasures Marketplace). I'm a new member of both :)

So get ready for One of a kind, loved and worn Antiqued Sock Monkeys next Tuesday!

Have a fabulous day ^_^

3 comments:

Jo James said...

heheee :)
Mmmmm. . .banana bread!

Kingfisher Farm said...

Maybe if you leave the ingredients out over night they will get busy and make some for you!!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness pp!
how exciting! i love the new marketplace you have joined!

i cannot wait to see the monkeys!

xoxoxoxo
m