1.13.2011

yuku rose revisited

big anime mohair bearyuku rose, the original- without her silk dress. i just found this pic buried deep in a folder on my computer. yuku was one of my few big bear creations, circa 2006. she was featured on the cover of Teddy Bear Club International UK magazine:


mohair bear in progressfor my anniversary update, i am making a "yuku 2011" version, smaller and with some modifications. i'm happy to have been able to get a resemblance, while muttering to myself now how did i do that? since the original pattern was used only once and discarded. yuku 2011 is a lot of work, many pattern pieces but so worth the results!
mohair bear patternand a special treat: i will have *yuku epattern available this month! *thanks to sarah for her suggestion. take a look at what sarah made with my blu bobo ePattern:

amazing or what?! peng peng ePatterns you can purchase in my etsy shop. i will keep you posted as things progress! xoxo

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oooh: the bear made with your etsy pattern came out great! Very impressive! Alas, I cannot sew, otherwise I would buying your patterns right and left. (My mom still sews on my buttons when they fall off...)