3.20.2010

Spring Snow


dyed mohair*Wouldn't it be neat if snow in spring was colorful like this?*

You should have heard Rob when he pulled back the curtains this morning: "it SNOWED!". Um, good morning 1st day of spring? Well, I ran out of daylight to take pics of the new Spirit Bears, so was unable to get them in my shop today. Good news is they are indeed DONE and will be listed Sunday :)
I'll be sure to send out an email announcement when they're up, so you can relax and enjoy your Sunday - just check your inbox though! :o)

It's been a long while since I posted anything in "collectors corner". I'm always incredibly flattered whenever I receive pics of my creations gracing your home and HUG. There are so many great ones, even though I am slow to post them here! Here's little panda "Domino" from my Valentine's update, sharing clothes with a vintage troll. Tracy is their mommy, and she's an avid vintage toy collector. I've been stalking her vintage troll collection on her blog, 'cos in case you didn't know, I used to have a serious troll addiction.

(photos by Tracy)

Doesn't it make you want to go play? :)
Have sweet dreams of many mohair things.

No comments: