3.12.2010

Spirit Bear Necklace in Etsy Blog!



This is wild! Back-to-back Etsy features. I feel the love!
I noticed tonight that Fiddlestix Spirit Bear necklace had a surge of views and hearts, and was delighted to discover (via Craft Cult) that my necklace was featured in Etsy's blog, the Storque! Topic was "Results of blog reader survey" (a very insightful read BTW) and the last result posted was "the most popular spirit animal". Is that crazy or what?! I'm so flattered to be included in that article... Thanks Etsy admin!

Even though Fiddlestix has won many admirers, he IS currently available :)
Have a super weekend!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That is excellent! Congratulations!

And very cute! x

Peng Peng said...

Gee thanks!! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

congratulations pp! that is fabulous and well deserved!
your art is so magical!
xoxoxoox
m

Mare said...

Congratulations my friend! Tho i am not surprised! ;)