12.03.2009

Holiday Update Announcement!

* Ho Ho Ho! Christmas is almost here!*

I'm excited to announce my Holiday Update will be happening:

Monday, December 7th

*1pm Central (11am Pacific/ 12pm Mountain/ 2pm Eastern) Please note the update time is 1pm Central, instead of my usual 12 noon!

On my web site, peng-peng.com.

There will be jolly round-headed google-eyed bears, new smaller sized bears, traditional antiqued minis, and a very special Buddha Bear from my own collection! So fasten your seat belts, or shall I say sled-belts! This will be quite a ride!

FYI: I will be out of the studio from Dec 9th til 15th or 16th, visiting family back east! So orders will be shipped Dec 8th, and of course when I return.. which still allows ample shipping time before Christmas :)

Any questions, feel free to email me

4 comments:

Kingfisher Farm said...

I can't wait to see them!!

Tracy said...

It's going to be an anxious weekend waiting for them! This is the first time I have ever actually looked forward to a Monday! :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
oh i am so excited!
i cannot wait to see your new creations!
have a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxo
m & e

Peng Peng said...

thanks you guys!! Have a great weekend and stay warm!