7.26.2009

Vintage Style


I forgot to mention that for our cabin trip, we mapped out a bunch of thrifts along the way ~or rather, out-of-the-way. Thankfully we were able to visit just ONE thrift shop in a small, remote town. There was NOTHING that caught my eye that day. And I was bummed. We did manage to visit it again on our way home, and voila! I found this amazing bright floral fabric. I love that medium weight 100% cotton that is perfect for home decor fabrics.

While flipping through the Pottery Barn August 2009 catalog (the cover theme is "Vintage Style") I spied this; the "Woodland Bedding" collection. OMG! Almost identical palette and pattern to the vintage fabric I picked up. Coincidence? Hmmmm.....

What do you think?
The vintage version is in my shop DESTASH sale! Only one piece! Update: SOLD!

Also listed in the shop today: Vintage Scandinavian floral no-iron muslin. Update: SOLD!
So cute for a Dutch themed room, or quick sofa cover. This eye-catching fabric also makes a great craft show table covering ;o)

Enjoy the bright blooms of July and these happy fabrics!

xoxo

3 comments:

Kitty Vane said...

Oh why is Etsy always down when you list such lovely stuff?!
that last fabric is particularly yummy. :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
oh i love your new header!

you have a great eye! i love your new fabric find!

xoxoxo
m & e

Peng Peng said...

thanks you guys!

and glad to hear you love my new blog banner, M+E! :)

xoxo