7.06.2009

NEW *Spirit Bear* Teddy Necklaces!

Hope you had a fun-filled holiday weekend! I'm recovering from playing hostess of the tiki torch-lit soiree we had last night. It's good to have company over, somehow it makes a house a home- rather than an endless 'work in progress' that houses can so often be ;)

What I'm really excited to tell you about is my new *Spirit Bear* Necklaces! Or Portable Peng Pengs, if you will :O)

They are mini...

They are mohair...

They are magical!

They will be in the shop starting today! Update: Etsy web site was down due to maintenance today, so I will list the necklaces Tuesday for sure!

If you have been a loyal follower of my work (and HUGS if you are :) you may recall long ago a little spirit bear necklace appeared in Bear Paths Autumn 2006 show. So I think it was about time I made some more, don't ya think?

Have a marvelous mini-bear Monday!
~xo~

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness pp!
these are fabulous!
xoxox
melissa

Peng Peng said...

thanks Melissa and E! xo

Kingfisher Farm said...

And just who is that stylish model??? Hmmm I hazard a guess and it's not Minnie Mouse, although with that choice in clothing it very well could be!!

Peng Peng said...

LOL! you silly goose :D

mooshoo said...

ooh fat and furry .. oh so cute!!
*bear hugs the little necklaces*

Kitty Vane said...

Oh, they're super adorable!
With Etsy being currently down for maintenance, I do hope you make more in the future.

Peng Peng said...

I was surprised when Etsy site was down today for maintenance, thanks for the heads up Kitty Vane!