PP Little Owls (the PP stands for Pretty & Painted too :) This debut group is festively colored, and coincidentally quite egg-shaped! I will be listing them a few at a time in my Etsy shop, with more pictures, in the next coming days!
How my owlies come to life:
- Each is individually hand-sculpted from paper clay, over an internal armature and enclosed weight.
- They have premium hand blown glass eyes (same I use for teddy bears) or old buttons eyes.
- Beaks are genuine gemstones.
- Some are "mosaic" with embedded beads and buttons.
- Hand painted in artist grade acrylics.
- Sensitively aged to appear like old relics.
- Sealed with a UV protective varnish.
- Artist grade materials used throughout.
- Signed and dated on the bottom by me.