12.09.2007

Sneak Peek: My 1st Ellie/ New Bears for Abracadabra Shop!

Here they are! The long awaited new gang I created for Abracadabra Teddies shop in UK! (drumroll please) And introducing my first ever ELEPHANT, little "Ellis Poe" :O) He is designed similar to my 'antiqued' bears with unjointed head. Ellis and the bears are all One-Of-A-Kinds! They should arrive in UK by end of next week...Abracadabra is taking advanced orders due to the holiday season, e-mail marsha@abracadabra-teddies.com. Hope this new bunch tickles your hearts. Oh, speaking of hearts...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Peng Peng,
These are just adorable. I have been wondering what you've been up to since you moved into your new home. I just love them all. Little Ellie is sooooooo cute.
The bears are beautiful in their new colors and darling jackets.
I am very excited to see the new line.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs

Kingfisher Farm said...

Adorable! Love the bear couture! Pam

Peng Peng said...

gee thanks for the nice comments!! tis the season to bundle up so i made them little wool felt capes :O) I could use one myself LOL! talk soon..