9.06.2010

new bears at abracadabra teddies UK!

mini mohair bearshappy labor day! here's the new gang for abracadabra teddies UK shop!

above top row: *my tiniest squirrels yet* "lymon" and "lemonne" + wee tie dye mohair bear "pepita".
pink n' purple squirrel "lady berri"

couldn't get these silly ones to hold still for the group shot, but they're also new at abracadabra: dancing mini bear necklaces ~ "flip" + "flop" in wild tie dye mohair!
"clover" with amazing hand dyed green mohair w/ black tips on rose pink backing!
antiqued little sweater bears ~ "the charleston twins". all dressed up for back to school :)
i think this is my biggest group yet for abracadabra! this is a sneak peek for you, my special blog readers so hurry to snatch 'em up!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi pp!
oh my gosh!

each new release is even mor stunning than the last!

i love the new collection and their sweaters are perfect!

xoxoxo
m

pussman and co said...

Oooooh!
The black bears are my favorit!!
I love love love them!
I would like to have one!

Bye
Danielle